THE CONTEST IS OFFICIALLY OVER!
THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED.
WE HAD A VERY HARD TIME CHOOSING THIS TOP 10, BUT NOW WE'RE SUPER STOKED TO PRESENT IT TO YOU!
We think those tracks are well done but sadly had some flaws that we're going to talk about in our Livestream on Twitch.
Anyway, we like those tracks so much, that we think we should create a "Notable Mentions Playlist" so you guys can listen to them too.
Thanks to everyone who participated!
The contest starts on March 1st 2021, 12:00 PM CET &
the contest ends on April 1st 2021, 12:00 PM CET.
1st Price: Moog Grandmother + 100€ Giftcard
2nd Price: Behringer Pro-1 + 50€ Giftcard
3rd Price: Arturia Keystep + 30€ Giftcard
4th Price: 50€ Giftcard
5th Price: 50€ Giftcard
- Like and Comment on our contest post either on Facebook or Instagram (tag a producer friend)
- Use one of the Samples inside the Signature Folder (required)
- Don’t use any other third party samples (Engineering Samples & Engineering Samples RED only)
- Genre doesn’t matter - It can be everything
- Submit through our Google Form and provide a Soundcloud Link with download active (320kbps mp3 - 44.1 kHz/24bit) inside the form. You can find the form below.
- ONLY submit one final and mixed/mastered Version
- Submit your original song with the following title format: Artist Name - Song Name (Engineering Samples 2021 Contest)
- One entry per Person/Group. One prize per Person/Group (if you win).
- If you enter as a group, you are not allowed to enter as a solo artist and vice versa.
- All submissions will be judged on creativity and overall mix quality & there is NO voting system
- You may not enter the contest if you currently work for, or have ever worked for Engineering Samples
- Engineering Samples has the right to disqualify any entry.
- READ THE ENTIRE RULESET HERE
SUBMISSION IS CLOSED!
If we do a collaboration, do we get multiple prices?
No. Collaborations aren’t allowed here. If you produce in a Group it’s fine. But you only get one price.
How old do I have to be to participate in this contest?
14 (read rules if you are under 18)
How will the winners be announced?
We’re going to do a Video/Live Stream where we check the Top 10 Tracks and then pick the first 5.
In the end we’re going to create a post announcing all the winners
What packs am I allowed to use for my submission?
You MUST use one sample out of the "Signature Samples" folder. Besides that it's up to you, as long as you only use Engineering Samples samples.
How do you pick the winners?
The winning submission will be judged by quality of mixing, creativity, and overall track composition
Can i submit more than one track?
No. Only one track entry will be allowed per producer. So make sure the track is completely done before submitting
Do we get 2 prizes if we submit as a group of 2 (or more) and win?
No. You only get one prize.
Why don't you keep the Moog Grandmother for yourself?
Because we are stupid :-)